- This event has passed.
Top Tips for Start-Up Recruiters
April 20, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Did you know there were 7,691 recruitment businesses started last year? That’s a 3% increase on 2019.
Starting your own recruitment business is a big step and while it can certainly be rewarding it’s not without challenges, especially over the last 12 months.
Here at TEAM we support independent recruitment businesses of all types – new startups through to established businesses, super-niched specialists through to valued high street generalists.
To offer support and guidance to those businesses who have started-up over the last 12 months, we have bought together some of the TEAM network’s leading Service Providers to give you ideas and insight on how to make your recruitment start up a success.
If you started your recruitment business in the last 12 months or are thinking of taking the leap then this FREE webinar is for you.
Join us on Friday 6th August as we cover:
- Set-up guidance – sole trader or limited company?
- Ensuring you’re compliant – our TEAM legal advisors will highlight the key tasks
- Getting your marketing messages on point – what’s your value proposition? How will you stand out?
- Getting clear on your goals and setting your 90-day sales strategy
- How to obtain discounts with leading job boards
- “I’ve started successfully – what now?” – advice on how to strategically scale and grow
This event starts in ...
Register for FREE here:
Hear from other recent start-ups on their experiences and the support they have needed and there’ll be plenty of opportunity for Q&A too.
Each attendee will also receive a copy of the TEAM Start Up Recruiter Toolkit.